Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I may not be taller than you, but I'm probably better at hide n' seek.

I shall make my introductory blog brief, as I am currently late for Uni. One could argue that I can just do this when I get home later, but I'm not fond of logistics and I dig procrastination.

My name is Cei, I am 21 years old (22 in ten days - I feel like a kid for counting down to my birthday, but what the hell. It's exciting until you hit forty.), currently undertaking a Masters in film and trying to forge out some kind of career as a television and film scriptwriter. Which really is as easy as it sounds.

I am currently unemployed, living well under the poverty line, renting a house I can't really afford and have not the option of moving back in with my parents. I regularly receive comments from wonderful people about how I must love the dole bludging lifestyle (Yes. Humiliation is fun!) which incites a certain need to stab them up.

My contributions to this blog will in all likelyhood be frequent and rambling. And now, I must dress in green at the insistence of an Irish lady at Uni (insistence here reading 'on pain of death') and bullshit my way through two in class presentations, neither of which I have written yet.

Let's kick it off, blog style!

No comments:

Post a Comment